The human body is still a mystery that continues to be the object of research. And every new discovery and fact always makes you amazed.
Do not believe? Check out the following points and see which ones make you most surprised.
- In every six and a half square meters of human body there are 32 million live bacteria.
- Wearing headphones in one hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
- Your sense of smell stops working when you sleep.
- When in a state of no sleep, the human brain produces a very large electric current to be able to light a small light bulb.
- When humans breathe, 25 percent of the oxygen they get is consumed by the human brain.
- A too extreme extreme diet will force your brain to eat itself.
- Kissing for one minute can burn 26 calories.
- If decomposed, DNA chains in a human body would stretch along nearly 17 billion kilometers. It was all a round trip from Earth to the planet Pluto.
- Unlike the skin, bones and so on, the only part of the human body can not grow or repair itself is teeth.
- Total salt content in human blood is equal to the amount of salt in the sea.
- The human body will send a thirst signal even when it loses only one percent of water.
- The third day after death, the human body enzymes that normally digest daily diet will begin to digest the human body to rot.
- Human saliva glands produce one liter of saliva per day.
- Normal human breathing 23 thousand times per day.
- The usual dust accumulated beneath and in your bed is mostly from your dead skin cells.
- All human lashes have their fleas. And life!
- Newborns have 60 more bones than an adult human. They are born with 350 bones and with the growth, the bones have fused and then to 206 bones.
- Humans are the only mammals that can not breathe and swallow at the same time.
- Normal humans typically consume 10 tons of food and 45.424 liters of fluid during her lifetime.
22630cookie-checkDid You Know The 19 Strange Facts About Your Body?